Our client, a global music company’s eCommerce division, is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to facilitate the development of cutting-edge marketing growth strategy.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Taking responsibility for artists’ Shopify social commerce.
· Working closely with record labels to run bespoke strategy for each artist.
· Sharing best practices for social commerce and SEO.
· Handling the implementation and management of onsite SEO across the novel Shopify 2 stack.
· Serving as the face of social commerce and leading with label teams as such.
· Working on keyword research and paid campaign opportunities with other teams.
· Using analytical insights to create strategies to support customer growth and engagement.
· Communicating marketing performance and analysis to relevant stakeholders.
· Working with the Business Analyst to share learning and develop analytics to identify and exploit future opportunities.
· Optimising customer experience with effective and nuanced collaboration with cross-functional teams, that drive trial, engagement, and retention.
· Collaborating with department Heads to enhance best practice UI and AB testing toolkit.
· Conducting further research into AB testing for artist, retail, and evergreen sites.
· Using project management tools to manage day-to-day activities.
· Social Programmatic, SEO, reporting, and marketing campaign performance management experience.
· ECommerce background with experience managing D2C sales and channel partnerships.
· Experience using business manager tools for major digital platforms to include YouTube and TikTok.
· Music or entertainment industry experience desirable.
· Possess Shopify and social commerce experience.
· Able to analyse large data sets and interpret for meaningful strategy.
· Solid experience implementing social commerce strategies from an operation and advertising perspectives.
· Experience with AB testing.
· Able to use project management tools such as Monday.com
· Able to complete projects working within cross-functional teams.
· Excellent critical thinking skills.
· Strong communication skills.
· Problem solving abilities.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!