Our client, an iconic label, is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to create, deliver and manage outstanding and profitable marketing campaigns and strategies for UK and international releases.
· Manage consumer marketing plans.
· Work closely with the label A&R/Digital/Press/Promotions/Sales etc. to deliver cutting-edge strategies across the business.
· Managing individual Artist budgets.
· Work with digital and the central insight team to plan and execute a regular market research programme.
· Plan multi-platform advertising campaigns with the media agency.
· Devise effective digital campaigns with the digital marketing team.
· Work closely with the commercial team, taking operational and creative responsibility for e-Commerce across all release campaigns.
· Instigate and manage / co-manage photo shoots, video shoots and creation of all creative content to support all release campaigns.
· Develop strong relationships with artists and artist management.
· Communicate all information regarding release plans, changes,developments etc. to all departments.
· Be prepared to adapt job, role and requirements to suit an ever-changing music landscape.
· Develop and initiate innovative ideas for merchandising opportunities.
· Proven authoritative knowledge of charts, trends and artists.
· Similar experience working indie/pop acts
· Ability to identify and nurture artist talent.
· Have strong knowledge of the streaming space and playlisting, fundamentally on Spotify and Apple Music services.
· Experience of marketing acts of various sizes and budgets.
· Experience of effectively managing budgets.
· Success at incorporating digital activity into marketing campaigns.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with difficult situations with tact and diplomacy.
· Strong communication skills, written and verbal, and outstanding presentational ability.
· Successful experience in negotiating with artists, artist management, internal stakeholders and senior management.
· Experience instigating and managing photo shoots, including managing budgets, briefs and contracts.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!