Our client, an established electronic music label, is seeking a passionate and engaged Marketing Manager to champion their exciting roster.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Planning and delivering first-class campaigns for various artists.
• Changing tone of voice and brand positioning for each artist across marketing activities.
• Creatively ideating marketing strategy for implementation.
• Able to create engaging campaigns across a range of media.
• Contributing to the growth of audiences and engaged communities.
• Using Adobe Creative Suite with some design, video editing, and audio marketing.
• Previous experience in music marketing.
• Able to work to deadlines.
• Authentic passion and interest in electronic music and culture.
• Understanding of music retail, fan development, and acquisition.
• Awareness of digital, fashion, and music trends.
• Organised and able to plan meticulously.
• Eye for design and details.
• Some video editing skills and awareness of photography.
• Solid copywriting skills.
• Able to advocate for the company as a brand.
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, Shopify, and Bandcamp is desirable.
• Good understanding of social media networks and platforms.
• Good communication skills and IT competency.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!