Our client, a global streaming company, is seeking 6-months of temporary cover for a Marketing Manager position.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Developing and implementing ATL campaigns across northern European territories.
• Using experience of buying and planning across ATL media channels to establish best practice.
• Managing third party agencies to work across the ATL processes that cover planning, delivery, and reporting.
• Working across a range of teams to develop best practice within ATL media planning to include audience definition and measurement.
• Handling the ATL media budget with efficiency and accountability.
• Sustaining robust working relationships with external agencies and partners.
• Taking responsibility for the overall regional reporting.
• Proactively introducing the adoption of new media platforms, solutions, and technologies.
• Proven track record managing ATL campaigns worldwide within multi-million pound ranges.
• Demonstrable experience of building, executing, and scaling cross-functional marketing programs.
• Previous experience managing alignment with cross-functional teams.
• Expertise across TV, OOH, Cinema, Digital Display, Online Video, and Paid Social.
• Experience using data and metrics to measure and improve outcomes.
• Experience with different measurement methodologies such as MMM, Brand Lift Studies, Regional Testing) desirable.
• Understanding of digital media platforms such as Facebook, Ad Manager, and DoubleClick desirable.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Interest in entertainment industries.
• Confident working in a fast-paced environment.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!