Our client, a successful talent management company, is seeking a Marketing Manager for Live Tours, TV productions and artist communications strategy.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing the smooth running of marketing campaigns for Live Tours and TV productions.
• Creating and management of project budgets.
• Planning and executing advertising campaigns alongside media agencies.
• Working with designers to create artwork and video content.
• Copywriting for website, print materials, advertising campaigns, and social media.
• Working with venues and ticket agents to support projects.
• Planning and managing marketing photoshoots.
• Collaborating with press and digital teams to include social media teams.
• Collating and reporting sales figures.
• Representing the company at events, and working outside office hours as required.
• Reporting to artists, their management, and other key stakeholders.
• Working with the Ticketing Manager to analyse sales for live tours.
• Substantial experience in live entertainment marketing, either agency or client side.
• Media planning and campaign management experience.
• Ticketing and sales reporting experience.
• Comfortable working with high profile talent.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
• Proficient user of Microsoft excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to use Photoshop and Premiere Pro desirable.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!