Our client, a successful music company, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to provide expert support across a full range or marketing and promotional activity.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Using the company’s systems and procedures to set up all artist physical, digital, and audio visual products. Implementing new procedures where appropriate.
• Coordinating delivery of final products within deadlines in liaison with designer, A&R, masters administration, management, production, and supply chain teams.
• Monitoring release dates and communicating updates appropriately.
• Coordinating, briefing, delivering, and approving advertising, content, and marketing materials.
• Ensuring all items are stored in correct formats.
• Distributing project assets and updating project diary and reporting.
• Creating internal artist project presentations, notes, and pitching information for digital releases.
• Contributing to the generation of creative marketing ideas.
• Coordinating itineraries and travel arrangements for artists when required.
• Liaising with promoters on ticket buys and guest list compilation.
• Organising showcase events and after shows.
• Developing a robust and current knowledge of the music industry.
• Fostering relationships with internal departments and external partners such as distribution partners, artists and artis managers.
• Monitoring competitor releases and feedback during campaigns.
• Marketing experience in a label/DSP/ management company/promoter or similar.
• Solid understanding of streaming and digital marketing.
• Project management experience.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good relationship building skills.
• Strong organisational skills, able to prioritise workload.
• Proactive approach.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!