Our client, a music tech start up, is seeking a Marketing & Communication Manager with a proven interest in music technology and outstanding proven copywriting skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Taking responsibility for the delivery and expansion of outbound marketing communications.
• Delivering on-brand and engaging messaging across multiple channels.
• Using familiarity with platforms such as YouTube, TikTok, and blog posts to tailor copywriting.
• Working extensively with Head of Marketing and Brand on defining and improving brand messaging.
• Taking responsibility for the management of the marketing communications calendar.
• Taking responsibility for the marketing communications channels, to include planning, content creation, execution, and management.
• Handling the project management and delivery of multiple campaigns throughout the year.
• Supporting the expansion of the brand and delivery of communications.
• Devising and scheduling social media posts.
• Reporting on social media growth and share of voice.
• Supporting with the delivery of video assets.
• Devising creative tactics.
• Designing social media assets.
• Conducting campaign building, execution, and reporting.
• Undertaking blog post writing.
• Communicating with resellers and partners.
• Expert copywriting skills.
• Able to pick up the tone of voice and create engaging social writing.
• Able to express language in an engaging way.
• Experience with social media posting.
• Understanding of the wider marketing output.
• Background in an advertising agency as a copywriter is desirable.
• Interested in music and the music technology and software.
• Experience using Adobe After Effects and creating video assets.
• Eye for design and design experience is a plus.
• Experience designing and building ads.
• Robust understanding of the music technology business.
• Confident with networking and speaking publicly.
• Experience working in an early stage start up.
• Experience at a pro-audio technology company.
• Makes music working with plugins.
• Capable of working at rapidly to manage a demanding workflow.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!