Our client, a well-established talent management company, is seeking a Management Assistant to provide exemplary support to the Talent Manager’s activities, who specializes in comedic acts.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Serving as a first point of contact for offers of work for the Manager’s clients.
• Obtaining information regarding requests and offers of work that include fees and dates etc.
• Tracking offers, contracts, and payments.
• Supporting the Manager with the prioritisation and drafting of correspondence.
• Organising phone, conference, zoom calls.
• Organising Manager’s diary, to include appointments and invitation responses.
• Filing expenses and receipts on behalf of Manager.
• Drafting emails and letters on behalf of Managing Director.
• Attending company TV recordings.
• Sending treatments and tapes to broadcasters as needed.
• Handling the administration of clients’ contracts to include terms negotiations.
• Invoicing on behalf of clients and chasing payments.
• Liaising with production teams to arrange client’s work commitments.
• Producing itineraries and organising travel for clients to carry out work.
• Accompanying clients when working as necessary.
• Liaising with PR teams to update them on clients’ activities.
• Working with the Live team regarding clients’ live work.
• Keeping a log of all gigs and payments for clients’ live work.
• Discussing offers and requests with clients.
• Booking business travel and accommodation.
• Identifying new talent as comedy clubs.
• Genuine enthusiasm and interest in the comedy entertainment industry.
• Experience working in comedy.
• Highly self-motivated.
• Good organisational and communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• High-level presentation skills.
• Able to prioritise competing tasks effectively.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!