Our client, an established talent management company, is seeking a Management Assistant to provide effective support to the Talent Mangers.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Taking responsibility for the seamless management of the Talent Manager’s offices, diaries, calls, event planning in coordination with Manager PAs.
· Handling inbound enquiries, serving as the first point of contact.
· Efficiently managing work enquiries for clients, and obtaining relevant information on dates, fees, and offers.
· Communicating recent requests, offers, contracts, and industry news.
· Fostering good relations with clients, to include updating their diaries and informing Managers of any queries.
· Fielding internal enquiries from the live, press, marketing, and TV production teams.
· Submitting materials and setting up meetings in liaison with clients and producers.
· Taking responsibility for the entire cycle of issuing contracts to clients, to money collection.
· Administering client contracts and invoices, to include negotiating basic terms.
· Liaising with production teams to organise itineraries in order for clients to fulfil work obligations.
· Accompanying clients for public appearances and recordings.
· Generating client biographies.
· Proactively identifying opportunities for clients and pitching them as appropriate.
· Keeping abreast of client reporting and attending weekly update meetings.
· Overseeing the organisation of all client paperwork.
· Supporting the MD during TV executive producing activities.
· Interest in the entertainment industry, comedy desirable.
· Level-headed in fast-paced environments.
· Strong attention to detail and able to retain detail.
· Able to liaise with senior members of staff and talent.
· Exemplary organisation skills, able to multitask.
· Experience with diary management.
· Able to work independently and as part of a team.
· Exemplary communication skills.
· Good ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!