Our client, an established talent management company, is seeking a Management Assistant to see through client projects end-to-end.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Organising the Manager’s work diary, meetings, booking transport, arranging conference calls.
• Administrating client’s contracts, including negotiating basic terms.
• Administering invoices on behalf of clients and chasing payments.
• Serving as first point of contact for client enquiries, including offers, and obtaining the relevant information.
• Facilitating client’s work, including producing itineraries, organising travel, and liaising with production teams.
• Working with various team members to support the MD’s duties and invoicing.
• Accompanying clients when working.
• Maintaining an up-to-date client biography on company website.
• Fielding internal enquiries from live, press, marketing, and TV production divisions.
• Interest in the entertainment industry, in particular, comedy and television production.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Good communication skills.
• Level-headed in high pressure environments.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Able to liaise with senior members of staff.
• Comfortable working closely with high-profile talent.
• Exemplary organisation skills, able to multitask.
• Experience with diary management.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!