Our client, a global music company’s Legal and Business Affairs department, is seeking 6-months fixed term cover for a Legal PA role.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Typing letters and agreements, also ensuring their appropriate circulation and filing.
• Handling general enquiries, telephone calls and post distribution.
• Dealing with correspondence in managers’ absence.
• Maintaining appropriate filing and archiving for correspondence.
• Arranging meetings and updating diaries.
• Organising travel and accommodation, stationary, and dealing with expenses.
• Arranging ticket orders and free product distribution to the department.
• Logging all original contracts.
• Aiding approval requests and content clearances on an ad hoc basis.
• Keeping the contact list up to date for Management and Business Affairs.
• Booking CPD courses and monitoring CPD points earned.
• Previous legal secretarial experience.
• Previous experience working in private practice is desirable.
• Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite.
• Able to meet deadlines using strong organizational abilities and prioritisation.
• Able to pre-empt and flag issues.
• Proven track record of learning skills rapidly.
• Collaborative approach and comfortable working as part of a team.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!