Our client, a global record company is looking to recruit a Learning & Development Advisor for a 12 month FTC.
● Support the L&D team with everything fromindividual development planning to delivering workshops and developmentsessions.
● Design, produce and iterate content forindividual and group workshops and sessions.
● Enhance succession planning by instigatingindividual career development programmes.
● Constantly analysing the business to develop thebest possible solutions for different business areas/individuals.
● Work closely with the L&D coordinator &BPs to ensure budget allocations are most effective; supplier invoices are ontrack; and live updates of all development activity are maintained.
● Experience in designing and implementingeffective learning solutions for a range of audiences including both groups andindividuals within a large media or entertainment business.
● Experience in designing and creating content fordevelopment sessions.
● Leading the delivery of group developmentsessions.
● The ability to build solid and lastingrelationships with stakeholders at all levels.
● Curiosity to find new ways to share knowledgeand apply skills. Comfortable implementing iterations and seeking feedback swiftlyfrom a variety of sources.
● Ability to manage the complexities of dealingwith a high volume of tasks with conflicting deadlines.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!