· Developing a physical, digital and audio-visual distribution plan for new releases, playlists, reissues and remixes.
· Co-ordinating label copy, Sleevenotes, photos and artwork with designers.
· Collaborating mastering with the remastering engineer.
· Approving all artwork and audio / audio-visual masters.
· Delivering a marketing plan to expand brand presence using PR and social promotion and paid advertising.
· Creating sales tools including sales sheets and catalogues.
· Assisting artists directly with their promotion.
· Updating the company’s website and shop.
· Ensuring an active social media presence using Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
· Responding to enquiries from public and third parties.
· Publishing regular newsletters, as well as organising competitions.
· Compiling and updating the label’s audio and audio-visual playlists.
· Managing playlists marketing through social and paid promotion.
· Overseeing the creation of new video content for YouTube and social promotion.
· Costing release and marketing plans using the company’s P and L and income tracking models.
· Administering masters production, updating the company release schedule, uploading packshots, audio and videos into the asset management system.
· Presenting titles to internal and external sales team.
· Managing the label’s invoices & reporting including sales, playlists, socials etc.
· Previous experience working in the world music genre.
· Capable of leading music product management and marketing.
· Confident and adaptable working style.
· Efficient user of excel and preferably have competency in photoshop and email newsletter coding.
· Ability to write copy.
· French and Spanish ideal.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!