Our client, a global record company, is seeking a L&D Business Partner to support a diverse client group with all L&D needs. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Senior L&D Advisor to step up into this highly visible role.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the creation and delivery of learning interventions and programmes aimed at both groups and individuals.
• Using coaching and consultation approaches to enhance the quality of initiatives.
• Instigating individual career development programmes to enhance succession planning.
• Revieing and developing the L&D offering in conjunction with the wider L&D team.
• Informing future initiative activities by measuring and evaluating their impact.
• Delivering and facilitating cross-company L&D sessions.
• Working with the wider HR department on various projects and initiatives.
• Fostering trusted relationships with key stakeholders and all employees.
• Developing productive relationships with all business areas, colleagues, and external suppliers.
• Working with software specialising in Learning and Engagement.
• Reviewing L&D communication and resources.
• Implementing iterations and seeking feedback.
• Developing leadership and management programmes for all employees.
• Supporting development initiatives using expertise within Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging, and Wellness.
• Designing, delivering, and evaluating L&D programmes in a variety of formats.
• Using problem solving and critical thinking skills for decision making.
• Chartered CIPD qualified or equivalent.
• Experience using psychometric tools desirable.
• Experience working in a media or music company is preferred.
• Demonstrable work experience in a similar position within Learning and Development.
• Experience creating development strategies and planning briefs.
• Experience implementing learning solutions for groups and individuals.
• Knowledge of PDC ideal.
• Collaborative approach.
• Highly organised and proactive.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!