Our client, a global record company, is seeking a L&D Business Advisor to support a diverse client group with all L&D needs.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Working collaboratively with the L&D team to identify solutions for learning needs within the organisation and supporting the delivery of such programmes that may include the design of initiatives, bespoke development planning, and delivering workshops.
• Supporting the creation and delivery of learning interventions and programmes.
• Providing recommendations on content or methods for learning interventions.
• Reviewing and developing the L&D offering in conjunction with the wider L&D team.
• Developing and managing feedback tools for all learning interventions.
• Generating a monthly L&D report for internal overview of activities.
• Developing learning pathways for different user groups.
• Investigating novel developments within the L&D division.
• Sharing recommendations for different learning tools for employees.
• Working to ensure budget allocations are appropriate in collaboration with the L&D Business Partner.
• Serving as first point of contact for employees seeking development support.
• Contributing to the accurate upkeep of L&D employee records.
• Communicating learnings from workshops and bespoke development to further improve L&D strategies.
• Working collaboratively in the department to monitor aims and priorities.
• Chartered CIPD qualified or equivalent/ L&D certificate is desirable.
• Experience using psychometric tools desirable.
• Demonstrable work experience in a similar position within Learning and Development.
• Experience designing and implementing learning solutions for a range of people.
• Able to supply employees within sound written and verbal support at all levels of an organisation.
• Possess good leadership behaviours.
• Capable of building robust relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
• Confident with speaking publicly.
• Excellent project management skills with a keen eye for detail.
• Able to work effectively under pressure.
• Substantial experience working in agile environment.
• Highly organised and proactive.
• User of psychometric tools is desirable.
• Previous experience working in a music or media company is preferred.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!