Our client, a renowned music facility is seeking a Junior Programme Manager to assist the smooth running of the incubation programme.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Fostering the needs of start-ups, mentoring label executives and arranging workshops.
• Assisting the planning and execution of incubation frameworks.
• Scouting start-ups, maintaining spreadsheets recording trends and analysis.
• Handling applications from our network as well as actively seeking potential start-up applicants.
• Assisting the Innovation Manager with administrative work, to include researching and preparing presentations, meeting briefs and ad hoc research more generally.
• Collaborating with marketing teams to integrate the innovation department’s programmes, to include updating, creating and disseminating content across digital platforms.
• Working with other senior management heads to oversee the relationships with developers commissioned to prototype new ideas, testing iterative builds and monitor their delivery timings.
• Generating convincing copy to be used for website updates, blog posts, event outlines, meeting summaries and internal briefings etc.
• Organising and producing alongside your line manager, events and activities relating to the department.
• Knowledge of the music technology start-up landscape essential.
• Understanding of the music value chain and the different processes across distribution and consumption.
• Experience of incubation of accelerator programmes.
• Familiarity with areas such as machine learning, AI, creator tools, loudspeaker design, content platforms, wellness, metaverse platforms, contextual technology, gaming, and web3.
• Understanding of content marketing and how to maximise reach and impact on social media is desired.
• A knowledge of recording technologies and their history is preferred.
• Basic level of experience editing HTML and WordPress.
• Highly organised.
• Capable of handling a varied workload.
• Able to produce both reports as well as creative and research led blog posts.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite to include Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
• Able to pick up other project management tools.
• Takes initiative.
• Analytical mindset and interest in impact of technologies on the commercial markets.
• Confident meeting new people regularly, with a personable and professional manner.
• Experience using music software and hardware essential.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!