Our client, a bespoke music production company that specialises in vinyl, is seeking a Junior Label Manager to assist with comprehensive marketing activities.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assisting with the organisation and overhaul of the label’s basic infrastructure, record keeping and budgets.
• Supporting with the set up and running of catalogue and new release campaigns.
• Coordinating the label’s vinyl productions.
• Supporting with the oversight of the label’s sales and marketing output.
• Communicating with artist teams, label, pressing plant, editorial, and distributors.
• Devising campaigns to execute and to sell back-catalogue.
• Managing production, marketing, and sales plans for new releases.
• Liaising with artist teams.
• Reporting to the Music Director.
• Possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
• Microsoft Excel competency.
• Confident using analytical tools and portals.
• Knowledge of the independent music landscape and retail.
• Authentic passion for music.
• Previous work experience within the music industry desirable.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!