Our client, a global music company, is seeking a Junior Events Manager / Producer with exceptional contacts and a proven events track record within the entertainment industries.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Producing and delivering events for the company and its artists to a high-degree of creativity and quality.
• Handling the organisation of day-to-day execution of events.
• Collaborating with labels closely to organise events.
• Managing key documents such as schedules, budgets, H&S, venue searches etc.
• Suggesting suitable venue options and visiting sites.
• Keeping up to date with new openings and relevant venues.
• Managing suppliers and production teams, caterers, security, hosts etc.
• Overseeing the smooth running of events.
• Developing relationships with labels, managers, venue spaces, potential partners, and external suppliers.
• Communicating event information regarding award ceremonies.
• Organising VIP and artist reservations for entertainment and hospitality.
• Collaborating with the wider department to maintain artist social media channels.
• Attending gigs regularly to nurture relationships with labels, contacts, and artists.
• Booking meetings, couriers, and travel as required.
• Possess a current network of London based events contacts.
• Proven track record working on concurrent high profile music events essential.
• Up to date knowledge of relevant London venues and restaurants.
• Solid understanding of the music industry and creative fields more generally.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Communication abilities that cover effective liaison with various teams.
• Able to build productive relationships.
• Strong IT and social media skills.
• Good understanding of the importance of event documentation.
• Diplomatic and calm approach to work.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!