Our client, a world-famous talent management company, is seeking an IT Support Assistant who specialises in Mac OS 1st and 2nd line.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Serving as first point of contact for IT issues supporting Mac OS.
• Providing comprehensive IT support for a team of 30 people, at times remotely.
• Liaising with users, documenting reported issues and following through to resolution.
• Logging faults, managing reference information, writing simple user guides etc.
• Leading on various IT projects and supporting a team on other work.
• Maintaining the company’s digital presence.
• Good understanding of general IT including computer networks.
• Experience resolving issues for at least 25 professionals with their IT needs.
• Confident providing remote IT support.
• Experience with website and social media management solutions desirable.
• Strog administration and organisational skills.
• Expert macOS user.
• Experience configuring and troubleshooting Apple Mac desktops and laptops to include macOS 10.15 onwards, Apple Mail and iCal, Microsoft Office 365 suite, Slack, and Zoom.
• Knowledge of user onboarding and offboarding.
• Good interpersonal skills when on the phone, face-o-face, and email.
• Willing to learn new skills.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!