Our client, a global music company, is seeking an International Label Manager for a 12 month contract to work with international independent artists and labels to lead and run commerce campaigns across multiple territories.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Serving as a point of contact between distributed partners and internal teams to support label marketing and commercial opportunities.
• Working with affiliate market commerce and marketing teams to dive results for a designated portfolio of labels/artists.
• Formulating bespoke marketing plans for each territory and artist.
• Analysing artist performance data to determine campaign effectiveness and KPIs in collaboration with commercial colleagues.
• Contributing to meetings with partners to outline actions and accountabilities.
• Feeding best practices regarding digital audience development back to labels.
• Establishing ways of working with affiliate marketing teams to enhance performance for artist partners.
• Music marketing and promotion experience essential, ideally international.
• Proven track record of using organisational skills to take a project from inception to execution.
• Thorough understanding of commercial data insights and how to use these in the context of marketing/digital.
• Background of using tools to obtain insights using data.
• Authentic interest in the music industry.
• Flexible approach to accommodate different territories’ business requirements.
• Experience using third-party digital marketing tools and analytical platforms.
• Detailed knowledge of all social media platforms and analytics, and streaming services/DSP’s.
• Knowledge of more than one language desirable.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!