Our client, a global retail company, is seeking temporary cover for a technically savvy Installation Services Operations Lead who will be responsible for the seamless coordination of service providers with customers.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Working with company service providers to manage and coordinate the delivery of installation services to customers.
• Ensuring service providers deliver to high quality standards and SLAs.
• Managing escalations with service partners and customer support teams for rapid resolutions.
• Contributing to the continual update of training manuals across multiple regions.
• Serving as the key point of contact for installation services both internally and externally.
• Improving best practices, processes, and operational management systems.
• Enabling service providers to be fully trained on all products, features, and services.
• Collaborating with technical training specialists, product development, design, and customer experience teams internally.
• Substantial experience in service operations.
• Solid working experience with professional installations teams through vendor providers.
• Strong communication skills.
• Experience presenting in-depth technical information to multiple stakeholders.
• Contracting management experience and vendor management.
• Able to manage deadlines and multiple tasks.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Good comprehension of technical tops
• Project management experience desirable.
• Fluency in German, English or Dutch desirable.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!