Our client, a global entertainment company, is seeking a proactive HR Coordinator to join a small team providing generalist support with a focus on payroll.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Managing monthly payroll preparation and checking everything is correct with external payroll providers.
• Managing company benefits package and working with providers.
• Maintaining HR system and all reporting ensuring everything is accurate and up-to-date.
• Running monthly and annual reports and any adhoc as needed by the team.
• Managing the onboarding and leaver processes.
• Taking responsibility for employees’ UK right to work checks, keeping abreast of legislation changes.
• Reporting monthly headcount and payroll information to Head Office.
• Producing HR reports as needed and ensuring all trackers are accurate and up-to-date.
• Providing support to the HR team on projects and ad hoc research.
• Organising recruitment cycle, administration such as job posting and arranging interviews.
• Responsible for the coordination of internal Trainee Schemes, working with external partners and onboarding new trainees ensuring a good life cycle journey.
• Arranging travel and handling expenses for HR team.
• Responsible for organisation of all HR files and relevant paperwork.
• Attending meetings and note taking.
• Essential payroll experience
• Experience with HR systems and reporting
• Confident working in a fast-paced environment
• Good organisational and planning skills
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Good communication skills.
• IT competency.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!