Our client, a digital/social media agency specialising in creating content for next generation audiences and platforms, is seeking a talented Head of Partnerships within their commercial division.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Working extensively with senior department Heads, including the Managing Director, to develop sales packages and ways to monetise audiences.
· Using branded content and media sales strategies to enhance audience monetisation.
· Taking measures to leverage existing networks and contacts.
· Securing commercial partnerships with brands directly and media agencies.
· Integrating the company’s media brands with a parent company’s music artist brand pitches.
· Possess a background within brand partnerships and media sales wtihin social media or publishing sector or social platform.
· Packaging and selling content experience essential.
· Proven track record with content partnerships with short-form social content, such as Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat.
· Previous experience selling premium media packages to agencies.
· Contacts in the UK and globally desirable.
· Experience using ad management and campaign management tools.
· Account management skills.
· Able to ensure campaign implementation and post-campaign reporting.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!