Our client, a hugely successful boxing promotions company, is seeking a Head of Marketing to support the business in a time of expansion.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Augmenting the company’s brand, managing the brand team to include copywriting, social media, and execution of all marketing campaigns.
• Taking responsibility for the planning, management, and delivery of strategic and creative marketing campaigns end-to-end.
• Providing strategy for the brand’s content, live events, and experiences, marketing, and brand communications across the audience funnel.
• Implementing an internal marketing plans in collaboration with senior colleagues, social, PR, and partner broadcasters.
• Ensuring Editorial, Creative, and Production teams align with the marketing campaigns.
• Proactively cultivate working relationships and collaborative working with external partners, talent, media, colleagues, and other stakeholders.
• Leading and managing all contract negotiations with broadcast partners.
• Providing effective management of the company’s digital communications and touchpoints so that engagement and content is optimised.
• Ensuring management and development of sales databases.
• Previous experience as a marketer and building brands.
• Strong data analysis and reporting skills to inform marketing campaigns.
• Leadership experience.
• Solid understanding of sports broadcasting, boxing, and media markets.
• Experience formulating strategy to optimise channels for delivery.
• Excellent planning, project management, and organisational skills.
• Good understanding of how key communication channels operate and work together.
• Excellent copywriting skills.
• Good understanding of websites, newsletters, marketing automation, and social media.
• Comfortable negotiating with vendors, contractors, and agencies.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint).
• User of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, CS, and Canva.
• Experience with Salesforce, Pardot, WordPress knowledge desirable.
• Social media marketing including LinkedIn and Twitter.
• Event management software experience.
• Google analytics.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!