Our client, a hugely successful boxing promotions company, is seeking a Head of Finance to support the business in a time of expansion.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing all financial reporting requirements; annual budgets, show budgets, group audits, statutory audits, monthly P&L performance and forecasting, and balance sheet reporting.
• Monitoring the cash flow requirements of the business and overseeing it’s forecasting.
• Coordinating changes in accounting standards/policies using technical accounting skills.
• Providing financial information to the CEO to assist in their decision making.
• Evaluating business plans for their financial viability.
• Producing monthly management accounts, reports, and commentary.
• Introducing process and systems improvements.
• Managing the month-end close and production of year-end financial statements.
• Managing the audit process.
• Recognised accountancy qualification, ACA, ACCA, CIMA.
• Significant post qualified experience.
• Knowledge of latest Financial Reporting Standards, FRS102, US GAAP, and acquisition accounting.
• Understanding of US GAAP and SOX reporting.
• Exposure to cash flow forecasting exposure.
• Extensive exposure to M&A, revenue recognition and lease accounting.
• Knowledge of corporate governance, audit and risk management, and financial reporting processes.
• Strong excel and presentation skills.
• Possess an understanding of European tax.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!