Our client, an iconic recording facility, is seeking a Head of Events to create unique bespoke events and manage the process from briefing through to delivery.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Taking responsibility for the studios’ events business development.
• Managing and developing all aspects of the sales processes to include sales strategies, client sales visits, and target setting etc.
• Managing existing clients and suppliers’ relationships expertly.
• Formulating pitch solutions to develop sales assets an events case studies using in depth understanding of client needs.
• Taking responsibility for prudent budget management, to ensure profitability and prepare forecasting and sales reports for strategic planning (enquiry pipelines, sales, and conversion ratios).
• Managing a supply chain of services to ensure high standards of profitability.
• Maintaining an effective CRM process for clients, driving conversion and retention.
• Serving as a continuous point of contact for clients, handling queries, and delivering proposals.
• Handling the financial aspects of an event from cost proposal, deal negotiation, budget, and profitability management, invoicing, reconciling costs, and sending reports back to the finance function.
• Providing robust people management across clients, internal teams and line reports.
• Working across various departments to include partnerships teams to maximise profitability and quality.
• Substantial venue and event management experience for high-level private/corporate clients is essential.
• Experience managing high-end event sales, planning, and delivery.
• Previous events experience within a music-related venue, desirable.
• Highly accurate attention to detail, organisational skills, and time management skills.
• Proven track record managing six figure events budgets and deliver detailed financial forecasting.
• Strong commercial and business understanding.
• Possess existing client, supplier network and relevant event/marketing industry contacts.
• Public speaking and presentation skills, and advanced communication skills.
• Previous experience managing different teams essential
• Authentic interest in music.
• Able to speak another language other than English desirable.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!