Our client, a global music production company, creating high quality music for TV, Film and Advertising, is seeking a Head of Branded Content UK to lead a team and drive commercial strategy and negotiations, increase non-traditional revenue streams, and high-value content partnerships.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Leading strategy that drives engagements with high-value Advertising, Enterprise, and Digital Media accounts.
• Developing and implementing commercial strategies for newly merged Branded Content segments and capitalising on high-value content partnerships.
• Fostering robust relationships within the Branded Content segment.
• Promoting business development with attendance of external customer meetings and events.
• Building a new business pipeline and conducting extensive business development in collaboration with the Commercial Director.
• Undertaking commercial negotiations on High-Value Annual subscription deals.
• Augmenting subscriptions and retaining existing customers.
• Structuring upsell opportunities for new and existing accounts.
• Prospecting for new business and working with the wider team on new business opportunities, using lead generation tools.
• Working on the licensing of music for one-off productions.
• Ensuring a high-quality customer experience across both High-Value and Lower Value customers, executing seamless strategies across varied customer tiers.
• Collaborating with the Sales Operations team to deliver automation across website for Low-Value branded content clients.
• Establishing best practices on sales processes, automation, and CRM optimisation with the Commercial Directors and Sales Operations.
• Confident relying on leadership abilities and working in a role comprising 50% outbound sales and 50%-line management.
• Substantial and meaningful experience in account management and direct management of sales teams.
• Dedicated to nurturing and retaining talent.
• Previous experience managing and influencing stakeholders at varied levels of seniority.
• Current high-level relationships with Branded Content companies.
• Able to drive strategy, structure budgets, and deliver against operating KPIs consistently.
• Collaborative and personal approach.
• Comfortable dealing with change and ambiguity.
• Willing to travel regularly for customer meetings and events.
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!