Our client, a music company specialising in electronic dance music, is seeking a highly capable Head of Audience who has a drive to innovate.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Spearheading the development of wave- making creative campaigns that augment label’s artists, community, and brands.
• Working extensively with the label’s marketing department to build audiences.
• Conducting data analysis.
• Managing ad campaigns for Google, TikTok, Meta, YoutTube, Spotify and other social media platforms.
• Cementing influencer partnerships.
• Collaborating with social media managers, label managers, music teams.
• Setting and developing budgets and targets that are well tailored to outcomes.
• Providing leadership to the marketing team and fostering their development professionally.
• Previous experience with audience building within the music industry. Thorough understanding of audiences, communities, and brands.
• Able to track and report critical audience metrics.
• Possess an understanding of streaming algorithms and label branding.
• Previous experience conducting paid media marketing, digital advertising, paid media platforms, creator marketing, and data analysis across digital media channels.
• Expertise in digital marketing and advertisting in the music industry.
• Experience devising budgets.
• Expert knowledge of marketing for music across both physical and digital forms.
• Excellent communication skills across varied professional settings.
• Highly developed organisational abilities.
• Proficient user of digital tools, advertising platforms, task management, and CRM to enhance marketing practices.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!