Our client, a global retail company, is seeking a General Marketing Specialist for 9-months temporary cover.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Working towards the successful execution of campaigns across channels that cover Germany, France, UK, Italy, and Spain.
• Using strong project management and communication skills to support the development of campaigns.
• Supporting the development, production, and optimisation of integrated acquisition campaigns.
• Defining and implementing integrated campaign strategies with effective liaison of stakeholders.
• Partnering with external agencies in support of campaign asset creation and execution.
• Providing insights around campaign results using data to make optimisations on future strategic decision making.
• Continually communication to relevant teams regarding tactics, goals, performance, and strategy for campaigns.
• Experience with multi-channel paid media campaign management.
• Previous experience with email campaign creation.
• Experience using Pardot and moveable ink.
• Experience building and managing reports or dashboards within a CRM such as Salesforce.
• Substantial experience within B2B marketing.
• Substantial experience working in digital marketing.
• Excellent communication and possession of any other European language is desirable.
• Experience of finance project management, billing, and PO creation.
• Strong project management skills.
• Proactive and able to think strategically.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!