Our client, a globally renowned talent and entertainment company, is seeking a Finance Assistant. This is a three-month temporary contract role.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Using NetSuite to reconcile artist account balance against show balances to generate artist payments.
• Chasing deposits and balance payments with promoters.
• Preparing payments to artists and issuing to agents for approval.
• Liaising with agents regarding artist statement approvals.
• Communicating with Agency Assistants regarding payments, tax docs (VAT registered etc.).
• Some knowledge of the music/entertainment industry.
• Working knowledge of NetSuite.
• Solid financial understanding of statement reconciliations against balances etc.
• Good communication skills both written and verbal.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!