Our client, an establish TV/entertainment management company, is seeking an experienced Finance Assistant to support finance teams.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Coding and raising Purchase Orders as required.
• Inputting purchase invoices on Netsuite.
• Following invoices through to payment and liaison with managers and relevant signatories.
• Preparing and raising invoices as required.
• Chasing submissions of corporate credit card and cash expense claims.
• Reviewing and processing expense claims and credit card statements.
• Assisting in the management recharging process.
• Processing monthly VAT, PAYE and tax payments through the management companies.
• Dealing with issues and queries concerning payments, purchase orders, credit cards, expenses, and invoices.
• Assisting bank account maintenance and monitoring of cash positions.
• Reviewing and chasing debtors as required.
• Assisting in preparing ad hoc business analysis.
• Performing general administrative support.
• Ensuring process efficiency.
• Strong academic track record.
• Previous work experience in the same or similar role, preferably in media/entertainment.
• Good communication skills.
• Confident taking the initiative.
• Proven track record of working collaboratively across teams.
• Basic excel skills.
• Highly organised, able to work to deadlines.
• Very strong attention to detail.
• Interest in the media.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!