Our client, a global entertainment company, is seeking temporary cover for an Executive Assistant position to support senior management.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Taking responsibility for administrative tasks in support of two senior executives.
• Handling the organisation of travel arrangements, expense claims, and diary management.
• Coordinating meetings to include lunches and refreshments as required.
• Attending meetings and recording actions as required.
• Following up on action points discussed in meetings.
• Managing hospitality assets, issuing invitations, tickets, and handling catering and car parking.
• Assisting with the management of key clients and entertainment at hospitality events.
• Collating monthly reports and market updates.
• Generating concise PowerPoint presentations for internal updates.
• Coordinating conference calls and meetings.
• Updating relevant email distribution lists, to include minutes and decks after meetings.
• Producing emails and letters.
• Contributing to the planning and organisation of special events.
• Ensuring client contracts and contract status are accurately recorded.
• Submitting expense claims on behalf of executives.
• Organising complex travel arrangements.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Exceptional organisational skills and able to meet deadlines.
• Strong written English skills.
• Good Microsoft PowerPoint skills, able to create visuals for data.
• Strong IT skills.
• Experience using tools such as Workday, Concur, or similar.
• Previous experience in a client facing role.
• Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment.
• Friendly and professional telephone manger.
• Strong people skills.
• Confident with handling problems and changing situations.
• Willing to work flexibly.
• Able to apply policies and guidelines accurately.
• Able to work independently and in teams.
• Fluency in additional European languages, in particular Spanish is desirable.
• Experience working across departments is desirable.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!