Our client, a cutting-edge music and arts organisation, seeks a highly experienced and organised Executive Assistant to provide support to the Founder and A&R Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Proactively supporting the Company Founder and wider senior management with specific projects.
• Taking responsibility for the maintenance of diaries and arranging meetings.
• Handling the booking of travel, hotels, tickets, and restaurants.
• Preparing all relevant travel documentation.
• Assisting with the preparation of presentations and documents.
• Managing document signatures.
• Summarising weekly tasks.
• Coordinating occasional company activities such as presentations, events, performances, and collaborations.
• Handling the logistics for company events such as after parties etc.
• Managing expenses, budgets, and processing invoices.
• Overseeing the Founder’s personal and business administration.
• Managing the Founder’s home utilities or repair work as needed.
• Overseeing the Founder’s board member work for other organisations.
• Running errands as needed.
• Highly refined organisational skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Experience managing expenses and budgets using Microsoft Excel.
• Good writing and presentation skills.
• Willing to pick up additional responsibilities for the team as they arise.
• Previous experience working as an EA supporting a senior team within entertainment or the arts is essential.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!