Our client, an established online music retailer, is seeking am eCommerce Manager to drive business for the brand and label.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Working with frontline labels, third party labels and distributors to deliver profitable eCommerce strategy.
• Performing daily store management for retail store brands in line with best practice.
• Formulating D2C strategies to drive store awareness and conversions.
• Managing day-to-day operations of the web store, to include banners, offers, buy buttons, products are sourced, listed and presented appropriately.
• Using analytics and data to optimise merchandising of store pages.
• Working with eCommerce supply chain to ensure appropriate stock levels.
• Identifying new product ranges from catalogue music.
• Working with third party labels to secure exclusive product to sell.
• Managing the web store release schedule with the label contact.
• Managing the product and launch schedule for the retail brand.
• Reporting sales, stock, and profitability in collaboration with label teams.
• Exploring new methods for revenue generation through the web store with third party labels.
• Working with marketing and commercial teams to ensure activities align.
• Liaising with media buyers and planners to ensure marketing, paid spend, and digital strategies are sufficient for traffic and conversion.
• Developing the CRM strategy to ensure the web store is appropriately marketed to artist.
• Staying up to date with eCommerce developments more broadly.
• Commercial and analytical approach to business.
• Proven track record of achieving store revenue targets.
• Good understanding of eCommerce best practice, consumer online experience, and music product commercial opportunities.
• Ecommerce management experience including CMS/admin running store fronts.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, prioritising workload.
• Good presentation skills.
• Basic HTML skills to set up store front end experiences.
• Background using CRM activity to drive eCommerce sales.
• Knowledge of SEO best practice, Google Analytics etc. with experience using data to inform commercial decision making.
• Shopify experience.
• Interest in indie/rock music.
• Existing relationships with labels and distributors sales teams, and the ticking, record label processes, and live music structure desirable.
• Ecommerce / retail experience including fulfilment operations desirable.
• Project management tool experience.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!