Our client, a global music company, is seeking a eCommerce Inventory and Warehouse Coordinator to deliver first class procurement and warehouse operation services for music artist stores.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Coordinating the weekly planning and buying of stock ordering.
• Performing demand planning and forecasting for labels regarding sales, stock, and profitability reporting.
• Overseeing stock holding at warehouse.
• Supervising the invoice and PO processes.
• Working with various teams on all merchandise stock planning ordering.
• Managing suppliers in full.
• Updating Bulk inventory for top performing stock.
• Reviewing and editing product lines.
• Monitoring customer demand, market trends and product availability.
• Coordinating daily eCommerce fulfilment, and over see all inbound warehouse enquiries.
• Managing eCommerce CMS/OMS functions to manage stock and orders.
• Expanding the departments knowledge base on the operations process and stock management.
• Liaising with various external parties and colleagues with pertinent reporting on stock, deliveries, and best practices.
• Knowledge of record label processes and music.
• Softeon and Shopify OMS experience desirable.
• Buying within eCommerce/retail brand including 3PL / Fulfilment operations experience.
• Experience working across warehouse operations inbound/outbound.
• Track record managing inventories, planning, and forecasting run rates and ordering stock in line with forecasts.
• Able to liaise with third parties and colleagues using excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Experience of documenting processes and implementing workflows.
• Experience using data and analytics to make informed stock forecasting decisions.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!