Our client, a world leading merchandise company is looking to recruit an e-commerce manager to promote and enhance customer experience.
· Deliver commercially sound e-Commerce strategies for UK signed artists.
· Day today management of artist e-Commerce campaigns, delivering a solid plan to drive revenue whilst offering a good customer experience across new stores and product releases.
· Work closely with the US team and VP of e-Commerce to ensure that e-Commerce stores and campaigns for US signed artists are delivered with ‘local’ UK stores.
· Work closely with UK e-Commerce team to manage pricing, images, and stock.
· Day today management of eCommerce marketing of stores, maximising CRM strategies while working with the wider company’s labels and artist management to promote them.
· Identify new product ranges and opportunities for artists.
· Management of the new store and product release schedule, keeping this updated with all the relevant information required for eCommerce teams to launch stores and products.
· Manage ticketing offers alongside the RO/Label contact, integrating ticketing offers with the product release schedule.
· Manage album and merchandise campaigns to ensure launch is where possible in line with physical album pre-orders.
· Work with different teams to ensure that e-Commerce initiatives are integrated into all marketing/CRM activities.
· Ensure marketing and digital strategies effectively drive traffic, awareness and sales.
· Work with Finance and UK Director of eCommerce on forecasting revenue for stores.
· Work with the company’s other eCommerce teams around the globe to co-ordinate campaigns.
· Work with Commercial Affairs to ensure international promotion of artist campaigns.
· Delivering sales, stock, and profitability reporting to line and senior management teams
· Ensure campaigns are delivered effectively, monitored against KPIs and adjusted to maximise ROI accordingly.
· Full P&L ownership for UK eCommerce activities.
· Reporting of sales trends and store activity to brand managers and artist management.
· Strong e-Comm retail background, adept at new release product campaigns and merchandising.
· Comprehensive understanding of digital and commercial opportunities.
· An interest in consumer insight and the impact on product offerings.
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
· Strong track history of using CRM activity to drive e-Comm sales.
· Ability to work efficiently under pressure and to strict deadlines.
· Flexibility to work overtime if needed.
· Adept in the use of Microsoft Excel & Photoshop.
· A team player who can also work under their own initiative.
· Genuine interest in music and music industry.
· Aware of developments in e-Commerce area, particularly with regard to artist store offerings.
· Experience of merchandising and live music structure
· Experience/knowledge of record label process.
· E-commerce/Retail experience including fulfilment operations.
· Platform experience, ideally Magento 2 and wider platforms such as Shopify and Amazon Marketplace & FBA.
Experience of eComm led product marketing strategies.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!