· Leading digital sales and streaming strategy for UK label roster.
· Cultivating strategic partnerships with key digital platforms and subscription services, with the aim to grow each account’s business,maximise revenue and exposure for all artists and talent.
· Leveraging existing network of relationships across digital platforms (including content/editorial, product marketing, sponsorship and executive levels).
· Building relationships with local DSP teams in the major European markets, travelling as necessary.
· Maintaining relationships with key digital promotional partners and working with them on promotional activities, content creation, exclusive events and other partnership opportunities.
· Ensuring all current and any new digital partners get the assets and attention they need to execute effective promotions.
· Spotting digital trends, understanding new technologies and aligning these with business objectives to create innovative marketing solutions.
· Monitoring analytics on streaming platforms, understanding the consumption patterns and crafting tailor made campaigns to maximize music consumption.
· Conceiving and executing highly effective campaign pitches to DSPs.
· Build fan-focused campaigns tied to subscription platforms.
· Project managing long term streaming strategies for breaking and established artists.
· Promoting new ideas, technologies, and opportunities to the business and the talent.
· Overseeing digital reporting and analytics to the UK label team and wider business.
· Generating insightful, analytical reports on latest market trends,understanding consumer behaviour on streaming platforms.
· Working closely with the US Marketing &Digital counterparts.
· Providing regular updates to internal stakeholders on releases and campaigns.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
· Impactful presentational skills to convey information and results clearly.
· Ability to work effectively under pressure and balance priorities.
· Excellent time-management, organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
· Ability to take broad campaign concepts and translate into partner specific initiatives that result in sales/streams and impressions.
· Ability to understand operations, delivery and technology issues.
· Solid prior experience at a major or established independent record label or digital service provider.
· Demonstrated experience in subscription services.
· Prior experience in account/client management and digital content sales.
· Streaming analytics/reporting/strategy experience required.
· Working knowledge of the music industry, and a passionate commitment to music and artists.
· Proven record of sales and revenue growth.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!