Our client, an international record company is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Consultant for their world-leading classical and neo-classical music labels.
· Managing labels’ online presence across Facebook, Facebook BOT,Instagram, Twitter, Website, Apple Curator Page, Spotify label page, eCommerce store, Youtube, monthly mailers (eCRM) and daily posting across channels.
· Managing additional social media consultant(s).
· Creating campaigns for key events such as Piano Day, BBC Proms,Christmas etc.
· Running monthly Apple Music meeting to discuss international releases.
· Work with Product Manager to devise album campaigns.
· Use digital channels and social media to effectively amplify key campaign moments.
· Work with internal digital media planners and PM on paid digital advertising plan.
· Creating mailers, websites, games, social media content etc.,coordinate live sessions and campaign activities with digital partners.
· Manage social channels for a select group of new and heritage artists.
· Strong background in digital marketing and PR.
· A passion for classical and neo-classical music.
· Experience in planning, creating and implementing digital campaigns including; Content & engagement strategy, social media and community management, building and maintaining eCRM databases.
· Understanding of analytics & data segmentation.
· Creativity,initiative, entrepreneurial spirit, a motivated self-starter.
· Good visual editing and creation skills (Premiere Pro/Photoshop).
· Excellent presentation and diplomatic skills in dealing with artists/managers.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Highly organised with the ability to keep calm under pressure.
· Hardworking,adaptable & a fast learner.
· Excellent IT skills i.e. Microsoft Office packages including Word and Excel, experience of Photoshop and basic HTML coding desirable.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!