Our client, a global dance record label, is seeking a social media expert for a Digital Marketing & Audience Growth / Community Manager role to communicate exciting news about the company’s roster.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Working across the company’s roster and the label group to communicate key information to the social community about the latest activities of the artists.
· Ensuring merchandise releases, digital/physical activations, tour announcements are communicated to fans.
· Creating a seamless and engaging fan experience across all digital and physical mediums.
· Developing social media strategies and managing third-party agencies to deliver strategy.
· Taking responsibility for the inception and management of social media strategies for all artists.
· Managing the content creation process and delivery for all artists.
· Serving as the main point of contact for social media and digital marketing activities for all artists. Managing all digital requests for artists between relevant parties.
· Working on the full scope of digital marketing initiatives in collaboration with record labels, artist managers, and agencies.
· Supporting artist managers with the promotion and digital marketing of touring.
· Conceiving and actioning direct-to-fan activations and managing data feedback post-activation.
· Ideating novel ways of connecting with fans across all relevant digital communities. This could include Discord, Instagram, YouTube, WhatsApp groups, mailing lists etc.
· Building and implementing a digital growth strategy in key international markets.
· Maintaining data within the centralised fan database.
· Identifying where the company should own artist data.
· Analysing social and DSP data to apply to campaign strategy.
· Creating and managing mailers.
· Music industry experience with social media and/or digital marketing.
· Demonstrated ability to drive engagement and growth across social media platforms.
· Familiarity with taking a data-driven approach to digital and streaming platforms.
· Comprehensive understanding of social media platforms.
· First-class organizational skills.
· Keen eye for detail.
· Authentic love for dance music.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!