Our client, an iconic record label, is seeking a Digital Campaign Manager with a passion for and knowledge of dance music.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Serving as the main contact for all digital production, technical, and development enquiries.
· Cultivating aesthetics for each artist campaigns in conjunction with marketing and creative departments.
· Working across the dance roster to implement coherent digital marketing production.
· Delivering assets that capitalise on commercial and promotional opportunities in conjunction with marketing and sales department.
· Designing and developing a wide range of digital marketing tools to support artist campaigns.
· Designing and creating audio visual assets for artist campaigns.
· Harnessing platforms, partnerships, tools, licencing, and games to ensure engagement.
· Devising white label tools which are scalable and reusable across campaigns.
· Conducting traffic management and task prioritisation of all digital production.
· Adhering to best practice and contributing to innovative thinking.
· Maintaining an up-to-date music industry knowledge of trends and innovations.
· Managing relationships with third party agencies and freelancers.
· Overseeing external production.
· Providing oversight for the launch of new sites.
· Supporting the Head of Digital implement digital strategy and best practise.
· Understanding of dance/electronic music and sub genres and communities within it (essential).
· Previous music digital production experience.
· Track record of delivering high quality tool and assets for artist digital campaigns is essential.
· Experience within in responsive cross-browser and device web design.
· Advanced knowledge of graphic software; PhotoShop/InDesign/AfterEffects/Flash.
· Video editing knowledge (Final Cut/Adobe Premiere) is desirable.
· Experience and substantial knowledge of website and asset hosting.
· Proficiency with Windows and Mac OS.
· Genuine and authentic interest in music.
· Desire to develop a career within digital and the music industry.
· Prior experience working in the music industry is preferred.
· Interest in latest trends and how to integrate them into designs.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Able to work effectively under pressure.
· Highly organised, flexible, and able to organise workload.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!