Our client, a dance music management company, is seeking an ambitious Day-To-Day Manager to provide creative and comprehensive support to the successful roster of artists.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Taking responsibility for the roster artists’ diaries, travel, invoicing, meeting scheduling, and calls.
• Contributing creatively to song writing sessions for the roster.
• Attending shows in support of business relationships.
• Developing a network to pitch songs generated by the roster’s artists.
• Negotiating contracts with lawyers and relative contacts.
• Handling marketing artwork, collating and explaining marketing plans and summaries for upcoming releases.
• Handling all payments for the artists, including advances, remix fees, touring fees, and chasing up payments when necessary.
• Overseeing creative and visual materials such as video, design, photography for release projects.
• Supporting management with the roster, and in particular marketing activities.
• Devising short- and long-term marketing plans around releases and general brand activity working in collaboration with related teams.
• Conducting analysis of campaigns using data and proposing improvements to strategy.
• Approving press releases, advertising assets, biographies, one sheets, drafting mailers, and updating websites.
• Managing social media agencies involved with the artists’ marketing.
• Contributing to all aspects of content planning.
• Assisting with the creative and visual marketing elements of campaigns.
• Overseeing tour related marketing activity.
• Assisting with the creation of merchandise for touring and online sales.
• Genuine interest in music and ambitious to succeed in the music industry.
• Creative mindset and able to think strategically.
• Competent user of Adobe Premiere, Photoshop etc. desirable.
• Excellent communication and writing skills, able to write appropriate copy.
• Able to use data and tools to inform marketing strategy.
• Highly organised.
• Possess degree in music/marketing/business desirable.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!