Our client, a global dance record label, is seeking a seasoned music industry marketeer for a Day-to-Day Artist Manager role to manage two major clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Taking responsibility for the day-to-day management of two key clients.
· Driving global marketing campaigns while representing artists in meetings with record labels, social media managers, creatives and other third parties.
· Managing artists’ social media strategy, creative, and execution.
· Managing content creation to include the commissioning of content creators.
· Proactively manage strategies, tracking, developing, analysing, and reporting campaigns performance.
· Providing actionable insights based on campaign results.
· Analysing social media and DSP data for application to artist strategies.
· Providing executive assistant to artist and primary manager to include booking recording sessions, travel, meetings, and diary management.
· Conducting A&R administration to include publishing splits negotiation, backend filing, registering music, label copy, mixing & mastering, delivering records to record label.
· Travelling with artists to key promotions and live events.
· Experience with record label marketing campaigns is essential.
· Digital marketing experience.
· Possess an understanding of A&R administration duties.
· Knowledge of registering music with collection societies.
· Strategic approach, able to drive marketing campaigns.
· Strong communicator with good collaboration abilities.
· Entrepreneurial attitude, able to strategize and execute effectively.
· First-class organizational skills.
· Keen eye for detail.
· Authentic love for electronic music and nightlife culture.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!