Our client, a hugely successful dance label, seeks a Day-to-Day Artist Manager to work closely with global electronic artists.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Running day-to-day marketing and promotional activities with the key client.
• Representing the artist in meetings with record labels, creatives, social media managers to drive global marketing campaigns.
• Taking responsibility for strategy build, track, analysis, and reporting for record campaign performance.
• Providing actionable insights on the above.
• Managing content creation, sourcing, negotiating, and hiring content creators.
• Managing the artists’ social media strategy, creative, and execution.
• Analysing social and DSP data and applying it to artist campaign strategy.
• Providing executive assistant to artist & CEO to include diary management, scheduling meetings, booking travel, handling expenses and planning recording sessions.
• Handling A&R administration to include publishing splits, backend filing, registering music, label copy, mixing and mastering booking, delivering records to record label.
• Working in record label marketing campaigns is essential.
• Comprehension of A&R admin, label copy, registering tracks with collections societies.
• Digital marketing experience and an interest in social media marketing.
• Genuine interest and passion for electronic music.
• Interest in creative and digital culture.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Detail orientated.
• Confident with generating strategies and executing them.
• Highly self-motivated.
• Good communication skills.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!