Our client, a leading music management company is seeking a Day-to-Day Manager to work exclusively for several high-profile UK Artists.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Working extensively with artists directly to ensure all needs are met, managing the artist’s business and some aspects of personal life.
• Accompanying artist on Radio, TV promotion, TV shoots, ad campaign activity, and high-profile events.
• Ensuring all external parties abide by contractual agreement.
• Tracking diary coordination, logistics and contracts for live performance, endorsements, campaigns, album releases, recording and promo schedules.
• Working closely with record labels and agents with the above.
• Serving as a key contact for liaison with event organisers, live agents, charities, publishers, PR agencies, digital media agencies etc.
• Working with external parties that include musicians, producers and collaborators.
• Demonstrable experience working as a Day-to-Day Manager on a global act (mid to high level profile) essential.
• Proven track record with assisting artists or managers.
• Experience with scheduling, logistical bookings, event management, and liaising with artists and artist managers.
• Comprehension of release set up and campaign roll out.
• Willing to travel domestically and abroad. Able to do so at short notice and sometimes for long periods of time.
• Willing to work outside usual office hours alongside with the artist to include responding to emails and calls.
• Touring experience is desirable to include routing and scheduling tours independently and as part of tour management teams.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!