Our client, a global music company, is seeking temporary cover for a Data Migration Specialist to take on a responsible role dealing with label catalogue and rights analysis.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Providing analysis into each label’s catalogue to highlight missing/incomplete rights data.
• Handling clean-up projects and updates as deals change.
• Linking agreements to all relevant repertoire and maintain repertoire-level rights exceptions.
• Coordinating repertoire ownership and data amendments with repertoire teams.
• Trouble shooting catalogue management/migration and bulk updates within the supply chain.
• Researching into specific label catalogue.
• Extracting knowledge and actionable information from large datasets across a variety data sources.
• Tracking systematic notifications to the business.
• Communicating and tracking gaps in rights data.
• Collaborating with the migration team to provide insight into rights issues that may affect the migration schedule.
• Raising issues with technical support teams as needed.
• Conducting high-level tracking reports of progress.
• Providing cross-functional support as required.
• Proven ability to deliver high-quality data analysis and support.
• Enthusiasm for music.
• Able to learn new processes, tasks, and systems rapidly.
• Experience using web-based applications and Microsoft Office programs.
• Able to handle the querying/cleansing/inputting aspects of data handling the role requires.
• Able to complete tasks independently.
• Strong communication skills.
• Customer-focused approach.
• Track record of project coordination and assisting with deliverables.
• Strong time management and prioritisation skills.
• Knowledge of metadata management and SQL desirable.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!