Our client, a hugely successful record label specialising in copyright free music, is seeking a Creator Partnerships Manager to capture opportunities for promotion of the company’s new releases and catalogue.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Harnessing Esports, Twitch, and YouTube experience and relationships to obtain marketing opportunities and promotions for the company’s brand, new releases, and catalogue.
· Seeking out opportunities to promote the label’s brand and music on YouTube and Twitch in collaboration with the wider team.
· Serving as a mediator between YouTube and Twitch and creatives that use their music on those platforms.
· Maintaining relationships with top creators, UGC platforms, and agencies on behalf of the label.
· Identifying ways, the company can offer a high-level service to YouTube and Twitch creators, working collaboratively with them and understanding their requirements.
· Securing brand integration and marketing opportunities for creator focussed companies, such as social networking and content creation applications.
· Offering improved Creator services and products to include upgrading the current website and offering.
· Understanding algorithms and rights management on video platforms to maintain the company’s business model effectively.
· Previous experience within a marketing agency aimed at YouTube or Twitch, Esports, or paid media position.
· Experience and deep understanding of music marketing and streaming landscape.
· Comprehensive understanding of music rights (specifically for YouTube).
· Robust knowledge of data analytics, paid media marketing, and influencer marketing.
· Up to date understanding of social media platforms, to include Instagram, TikTok, Meta, X etc.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!