Our client, a global online streaming community, is seeking an adept Creative Producer to provide 9 months temporary cover and join the award-wining commercial studios in London or working remotely.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Leading projects for in-house Creative Production function for the company’s Brand Partnership team reporting to the EMEA Creative Production Lead based in London.
• Contributing to creative concepts surrounding custom commercials, still and motion graphics, interactive live branded content, and the creation of video games.
• Executing all aspects of production, through ideating, scoping, development, live streaming, and into post.
• Overseeing productions that cover streamer promoted broadcasts, tournaments, contests, on-site tours, events, custom interactive digital products, and commercials.
• Lending knowledge of gaming culture to enhance visuals, copy, and inside jokes of the community.
• Introducing creative and technological trends and techniques to put creative output.
• Creating a range of branded content and advertising programmes across multiple territories.
• Producing live streams with influencers.
• Crafting custom commercials.
• Helping design GFX for interactive quizzes.
• Leading creative for a chat-controlled video game.
• Managing creative projects and partner relationships simultaneously.
• Portfolio of award-winning multimedia experience.
• Extensive and substantial experience in video production, gaming, and social media, and talent-based content.
• Comfortable working collaboratively across teams.
• Good problem-solving abilities across creative and logistical issues.
• Able to handle complex productions within a live environment.
• Established and up to date network of industry contacts.
• Able to write copy and scripts.
• Possess skills that cover graphic design, self-shooting, creating simple animations for social media.
• Multi-sector campaign experience.
• Understanding of live streaming platforms, games industry, live broadcast technologies and digital media.
• Experience working to project timelines.
• Happy to work autonomously.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Practical experience building production package elements.
• Competencies across Adobe Creative Suite.
• Interest in Esports or gaming.
• Fluency in French desirable.
• Experience with vMix, Singular or similar desirable.
• Client facing experience a plus.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!