Our client, a global talent agency, is seeking a Contracts Administrator to create contracts on a bespoke system and provide support within a senior Agents office.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Using the company’s bespoke system to create contracts for live music bookings.
• Daily liaison with Promoters, Assistants, Managers, and Accountants on financial and contractual issues.
• Using information to create accurate contracts for booking.
• Liaising with artists’ Accounts, Tax Accountants, and Promoters on tax issues.
• Amending contracts according to agreed terms and ensuring all parties are aware.
• Interpreting Standard Terms and Conditions.
• Collecting and sending invoices from artists’ Accountants.
• Collating all ticket sales for review by management.
• Communicating regularly with Agent’s Assistants.
• Good understanding of contractual language and Standard Terms within the live music industry.
• Experience within a booking agency or Business Affairs essential.
• Experience working with music professionals on financial issues desirable.
• Understanding of the current music industry and the nature of a talent agency.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Meticulous organisational skills.
• Able to interpret and navigate Standard Terms and Conditions.
• Able to prioritise high volumes of work.
• Able to foster business relationships.
• Proven eye for detail
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!