Our client, a global media company, is seeking 9-months temporary cover for a Content Development & Acquisition Coordinator role.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Handling customer relationship management requirements.
• Tracking all communications with external partners and ensuring relationships are prioritised and progressed effectively.
• Supporting with reviews and audits of the company’s original catalogue.
• Providing support to the wider team with rights exploitation opportunities.
• Coordinating with the team to maintain consistency in external partner communications.
• Ensuring agreed terms incorporate various requirements with effective liaison with finance, legal, production, and marketing teams during deal structuring.
• Disseminating key information from completed deals with relevant stakeholders with regards to financial and legal obligations.
• Supporting with additional projects as the business requires.
• Impeccable ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Strong project management skills.
• High proficiency using Microsoft Excel, and able to extrapolate data.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Able to convey technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
• Able to work independently.
• Working with commercial/legal concepts, and ability to read and interpret legal terminology and reasoning is desirable.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!