Our client, a global media company specialising in long-form audio, is seeking 9-months temporary cover for a Content Coordinator. This role offers a hybrid work structure, with two days a week in their London offices.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Taking responsibility for the management and transfer of digital audio, metadata, and image files from receipt to publication.
• Assisting with product record serialisation and updates for short-form content.
• Creating product records.
• Maintaining the end-to-end tracking system.
• Conducting proofreading, fact checking, and formatting metadata records.
• Accurately checking audiobook and podcast audio files, images, and metadata upon receipt.
• Coordinating rush schedules with providers and internal teams.
• Responding and monitoring trouble shoot tickets.
• Editing and updating metadata and images from all providers.
• Verifying new content have gone online across key platforms.
• Preparing product metadata and ensuring it conforms to the company’s house style.
• Handling ad hoc queries from internal and external stakeholders regarding designated titles.
• Fostering good working relationships with colleagues.
• Monitoring the group inbox regarding UK content lifecycle matters.
• Generating inventory reports for internal and external stakeholders.
• Previous experience with editorial experience within a web-based publishing environment.
• Possess a degree or equivalent experience.
• Able to meet the demands of a fast paced and time sensitive deliverable environment.
• Authentic interest in consuming online media, books, and podcasts.
• Experience with establishing and improving processes.
• Familiarity with working to a defined style guide.
• Copyediting and/or proofreading experience.
• Familiarity with SEO, social media, and web-based research tools.
• Experience with data entry tasks.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, able to use Vlookup and pivot tables.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Competency using Microsoft Office Suite.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Confident communicator.
• Process driven approach to work.
• Exceptionally efficient and organised.
• Able to work with a wide range of people.
• Approaches workload with high energy.
• Creative troubleshooting abilities.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!